A set of ten black and white photographs depicts the site of the former Auschwitz I camp.
Individual photographs present:
- The camp crematorium.
- The interior of the gas chamber.
- The entrance to the yard of the camp.
- Blocks for prisoners.
- A notice outside the camp fence warning against electrified barbed wire.
- A double row of electrified barbed wire and a guard tower (in summer).
- The main camp gate with the inscription “Arbeit macht frei”.
- A double row of electrified barbed wire and a guard tower (in winter).
- A warning notice inside the camp (“Halt!”).
- A lamp at the entrance to one of the blocks for prisoners.