- the right to withdraw from the Agreement, including limitations thereof, can be found in the Terms & Conditions – Article 13
- the warranty right can be found in the Terms & Conditions – Article 12.
The Buyer may send complaints regarding the Agreement concluded to the Seller’s e-mail address provided below or in writing to the Seller’s address (also below). A correctly submitted complaint should contain at least:
- the Buyer’s first and last name, posting and e-mail address;
- the date of entering the Agreement being the basis for the complaint;
- subject matter of the complaint, identifying the Buyer’s request;
- any and all circumstances supporting the complaint;
- in the event of receipt of a damaged product – a photograph of the damage.
If the data or information provided in the complaint need to be supplemented, the Seller shall request the complainant to supplement the same within the scope indicated.
- The Seller shall handle the complaint within 14 days of receipt thereof in the correct form thereof.
- A reply to the complaint shall be sent to e-mail or posting address indicated by the Buyer.
Withdrawal from the Agreement:
Making a purchase from us that is not related directly to business or professional activity, you shall have the right, under Article 27 of the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014, to withdraw from a distance sales agreement without providing reasons and without incurring any costs, save for the costs specified in Article 33 and Article 34 of the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014.
The time limit for withdrawal from a distant sales agreement shall be 14 days of the date of release of a product, and it shall be sufficient to send a relevant declaration prior to the expiry thereof to observe the same.
NOTE! A letter (package) containing products to be returned or complained about shall be sent by registered mail, COD amount excluded. Shipments involving cash on delivery shall be returned.
Please be advised that we apply a Code of Good Practice, i.e. a set of principles, in particular ethical and professional standards referred to in Article 2 (5) of the Act on counteracting unfair market practices of 23 August 2007, as amended.
If you have any questions or doubts, please contact us.
tel.: +48 795 136 848
tel.: +48 728 512 927
Bookshop owner details:
Catering- Express s.c.
B. Strzelec, T. Edries, M. Postupalski
ul. Więźniów Oświęcimia 20
NIP tax identification number: 5492440172
REGON state statistical number: 36041414